Microsoft unveils specs for Xbox Series X console
Microsoft has finally announced complete specs of its upcoming Xbox console Series X. The console offers the ability to run four Xbox One S game sessions simultaneously. It definitely edged up in specifications from its predecessors.
Not only the specs but Xbox Series X will be able to play games from all the four generations of Xbox consoles. The enhanced performance, speed, and graphics will definitely provide one of the best experiences of gaming on this device.
As was reported by IGN, Xbox Series X adds HDR effects to the games that were not designed this way. Also, Xbox Series X provides performances at 4K 60fps with going up to 120fps.
The main specifications are listed below:
- CPU: 8x Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/ SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU
- GPU: 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @ 1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU
- Memory: 16 GB GDDR6 w/ 320mb bus
- Internal Storage: 1 TB Custom NVME SSD
- Expandable Storage: 1 TB Expansion Card
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-Ray Drive