Moto E4 Plus to go on sale in India today
Moto has been launching new and innovative devices this year and last year. MOTO has tried to cover all the kinds of customer base and to capture the market share in the low price range segment of smartphone markets; Moto has recently launched Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus.
Moto E4 Plus will be available in India from Wednesday. This will be available only on Flipkart and the sale will start at 11:59 pm IST on Wednesday.
The Company announced the price of this device of Rs. 9,999 for a 3GB RAM and 32GB memory model, which is highly competitive.
The major feature of Moto E4 Plus is its huge 5000mAh battery. The device comes with Finger Print sensor underneath and the audio jack is on the top side.
The Company clarified that the Indian variant of this device will not be water repellent. Whereas, the US variant of Moto E4 was water repellent model.
- Buyers will get a privilege to buy Moto Pulse 2 headphones at the lower price of Rs 749
- The buyers will get Hotstar premium subscription for 2 months free of cost
- Idea users will be given 84GB of DATA at price of Rs. 443 for 3 months
- Exchange offer up to Rs. 9,000
- Buyback guarantee up to Rs. 4,000
- 20 Percent Discount of Flipkart Smartbuy Products
- JIO users will get JIO Prime with 30GB more data.
We will shortly bring the detailed review of this device and if you have any experiences of using this device then kindly share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned with KNine Vox for more updates and news in the tech world. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.