Reliance JIO develops software for GST compliance
As GST will be in effect from 1 July 2017, everyone is still confused. Same like other sectors, tech market is also facing the same chaos. But on the other hand, it’s now the responsibility of the tech developers to make such Softwares and applications to help workers, traders and business owners in GST compliance and other matters.
Reliance Jio is one of the organizations to develop such GST solution platform. Jio has come up with a partnership with the Retailers Association of India and has developed a mobile Jio solution for GST.
This is a GST compliance software is specially designed for small retailers and traders. This will be available to the traders and retailers at a low price of Rs 1,999. This will give professional advice from the tax experts regarding the provisions of new GST taxation law.
Here are the few points regarding the Reliance Jio GST solution software:
- It will assist traders and retailers in the record maintenance and filing of tax returns.
- Ensure that traders and retailers comply with the provisions of GST.
- It will come in the form of yearly subscription at a price of Rs. 309 per month.
- The subscribers will get free content regarding GST, Webinars and also Jio Prime subscription plan.
- The Subscribers will also get 100% cash back on Jio fi devices.
- In addition to the above benefits, Traders will also get heavy discounts on the purchase of handsets of Apple, Vivo, Oppo, LYF, and Samsung.
- Extra discounts for post-paid corporate plans.
- Extra buy back offers for old corporate mobile devices.
If you have any query regarding GST Law and its compliance, feel free to ask us. Our accounts and taxation panel will be really happy to answer your queries.