Lenovo has once again rocked the market with its much anticipated model, The Moto M. On first look Moto M looks like a modified model of the Moto G4 Plus. It comes metallic body and few advanced specs that make it costlier than Moto G4 Plus.Here are the points you can look while comparing between Moto M and The Moto G4Plus:
- Moto G4 Plus is a full plastic body; the Moto M has a metal body.
- Moto M is much thinner than the Moto G4 Plus. But it is heavier than Moto G4 plus.
- Both the Moto phones have fingerprint scanners. In Moto G4 Plus it is on the front side and in Moto M it is located on the back side.
- The Moto M has a MediaTek chipset. The phone is driven by 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P15 processor combined with Mali-T860MP2 GPU and 4GB RAM. It has a 32GB internal memory and is expandable.
The Moto G4 Plus features a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor combined with Adreno 405 GPU.It has two variants:2GB RAM and 16 GB memory and 3GB RAM and 32 GB memory and also expandable.
- Both the phones feature a 5.5-inch 1080p display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Moto M has a 16-megapixel camera on the rear side with f/2.0 aperture; it also features a phase detection autofocus with LED flash. Moto G4 Plus has a 16-megapixel camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture; it has a hybrid autofocus (phase detection with laser autofocus) with dual-LED flash. Both The phones have a 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Both the phones have Android 6.0 Marshmallow supporting 4G LTE and dualSIM connectivity.
- Moto M is water and dust proof, this unique Moto phone comes with Dolby Atmos sound.
- Moto M has a 3,050mAh battery whereas Moto G4 Plus is powered by 3,000mAh battery.