There’s this informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which is, as you all know the Black Friday. Many stores offer highly promoted sales on Black Friday and open very early, such as at midnight, or may even start their sales at some time on Thanksgiving. Even when the Black Friday is over there’s cyber Monday which offers you the best tech deals.
In 2017, Cyber Monday online sales grew to a record $6.59 billion, compared with $2.98 billion in 2015, and $2.65 billion in 2014. However, the average order value was $128, down slightly from 2014’s $160.
Some of the shops start their sale a little early so the customers need to have more energy and enthusiasm to snatch the best deals or to win at black Friday. If your company is selling off some of its products for cheap or if you work in retail and can apply an employee discount on top of a Black Friday discount, that’s the best deal you can get.
There’s a huge discount on TVs like the Hulu, LG, Sony, Vizio, Samsung. For instance, the Samsung NU6070 Series (65-inch) 4K HDR TV for $599.99 at Best Buy which is normally at $799.99
Likewise, there’s the best deals and discounts on all electronic products. Here’s a list of some deals on phones, speakers, laptops etc. Check it out!
- OnePlus 6 is $429 which is usually at $529.
- Pixel 3 for $649 ,regularly at $799.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is $799 which is usually at $999.
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 is $349
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme is $1,349
- iMac 21.5” (latest model) is $899.99
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Mini for $350
- Sony 1000XM2 wireless noise-canceling headphones are $199
- Plantronics BackBeat Go 810 for $119.99
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones for $279.99 which are usually $349.99
- Jabra Elite 65t for $119.99